Family Photo

Family Photo

The Bautista / Bridges

The Bautista / Bridges

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Walking Advertisement

I did some window shopping on Saturday. While I was at the mall, I decided to get a pedicure. I haven't had one in almost two months so it felt nice, and my toes needed it!  While I was there the manicurist asked where I got my leggings.  Several people have asked about the same pair, so its obviously flattering!  But it made me think, why don't stores and designers take more advantage of walking advertisements.  I know that they put logos and other things on products, but in addition to giving free items to celebrities, they should consider giving items to regular people.  After all, regular people talk to other regular people. And since there are more regular people than celebrities, then I think companies should take advantage of the free advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment