Family Photo

Family Photo

The Bautista / Bridges

The Bautista / Bridges

Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

I've had a very busy couple of weeks. I've had the pleasure of babysitting my nephew a few times to give my sister a break, and allow her to entertain her in laws, and have a date night with her husband. I love being able to spend time with him because I know how fast he's going to grow up. He's just starting to coo and smile so it's even more fun to be around him!

I went to the Padres game on Thursday. It was nice to be in the box, especially since those perks are far and few between. Plus, given the upcoming changes, it might be the last game I see in a while :)

Then on Friday, the girls and I went to the spa! It was a really nice break and bonding time. Plus, I really needed the massage! Mom and Bev enjoyed their facial, Anne Marie and I liked the stone massage, and Antoinette was glad she got a deep tissue massage. I think we need to schedule another trip!

On Saturday, I went to Sea World for my mom's company party. I haven't been in almost two years, so it was a lot of fun. I was slightly disappointed that the shows had changed. Ever since that accident in Orlando, I guess the trainers are not allowed to be in the water, especially with the killer whales, but even the Dolphin show didn't have as much in the water trainer time as it used to.  They had good food though, and its still a beautiful park. Unfortunately, it was overcast and very cold! We were in shorts and short sleeves, so my sister and I ended up buying jackets! I guess we need to be ready for San Diego's marine layer even if it is supposed to be summer!  They had face painters so I got a butterfly done on my ankle.  We finished the day by the pool having dinner with Anne Marie, her in laws and their friends. It was a full day!

Finally,  on Sunday I babysat for Shane so Anne Marie, Mike, his dad and Bev could go to Sea World! Phew, it's been a long week. I'm ready for a week of normalcy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time at the Spa and Sea World :) And I told you that Auntie is the BEST job in the family!!

    ReplyDelete